Making a Will
Protect your family and ensure that your final wishes are known.
Whether it is you, a loved one or someone else that requires a Will, we have the expertise and knowledge to guide you through the Will writing process to ensure that the end result best meets your needs, protects your family and ensures that your estate is handled the optimum way according to your wishes.
At Woodlea Wills we understand that completing a Will can be a daunting prospect, but it’s important to understand that making a will is the best way to ensure that your final wishes are respected and that your family is well provided for.
We can help you in the following ways:
- Our Will writing service has been optimised over many years to be as simple and straightforward as possible for you
- We will discuss the available options with you and your loved ones using straightforward, easy to understand language
- The advice we give you will focus on the best way to structure your Will to ensure that it accurately reflects your wishes
- We can provide you with advice on how to use your Will to make your estate more tax-efficient
- If you already have a Will, we are happy to take a look and advice you on whether it needs to be updated. We’re happy to look at Wills written by us and by other companies.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss how we can help you with your Will, please contact us today on 0113 2843240 / 07878 688845 or email us here.
Wills: Make sure that your final wishes are known with a correctly worded Will.